The Emerald City

We had a gig last night in the Great Northwest, Seattle to be accurate. For the first time in my experience the city wasn't gray, drab and rainy, it was a very beautiful day. We played a benefit for cancer that Mistah Tyrell helped start last year in memory of his wife Stephanie. Specifically the proceeds go to benefit Katie Couric's colon cancer foundation. It was a pretty fun gig, Chris Botti played with us as well.

Tonight I got the final mixes to my gone-and-almost-forgotten Bossa Nova band demo. It sounds fantastic and I'm really excited about the band. Hopefully this summer I can put a lot of attention toward it.

I have only two days left before heading to Florida for four straight weeks--YIKES!


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. KHM 8:26 AM

    Seriously? Four weeks? I remember seeing a long run on the schedule but ...wow.

    I also saw a brief engagement in these parts :-)

    Livin' to hear the bossa nova!