BRRRR!

I'm sitting in the lobby of a Holiday Inn in St. Cloud, Minnesota. I don't know what it is but every since I moved to LA whenever I fly east or north and feel the cold it's like I'm experiencing cold for the first time. It's actually refreshing in some ways.

Thanks to everyone who came out to the Music Mill in Indy the other night, it was really great seeing you all. I love playing at 'home'. Afther Jr. arrives I'll be able to actually take a vacation in Indiana instead of working.

Friday morning after the show we all loaded in the bus and drove up to Chicago. Soon after we arrived it was time for soundcheck, dinner, and another show. This show was special though because my sister-in-law and her husband came out. And an old, OLD friend from back in my Ball State days came as well. We all went out for drinks afterwards and had a spectacular time.

This morning it was off to Midway for a flight to Minneapolis. After landing we again jumped in the van, drove to B.F.E. just in time for another soundcheck and another show. I'm beat. Luckily after we drive back to Minneapolis tomorrow we will be playing at a club for the three days ... which means no travelling.


About this entry


0 comments: