Cold

Well it was only a matter of time. I mean really, how long can you live your life in this cold, dingy city riding with hundreds if not thousands of commuters on the subway ever day without catching a cold? It hasn't been terrible and I think I'm at the end of it, but being sick is never fun. My month-long gym membership ran out this week and without the energy or gumption to take my bass home I feel like I've accomplished very little over the past few days. No biggie I guess, recouping is important.

Tomorrow night is our second annual NYC Christmas Party. We had a hella-good time last year (Paul Schaeffer even showed up). And this year with a bigger pad and three roomates it should be better.

Have we all seen the article about Time Magazine's Person of the Year? It's YOU. That's right, you. I know it seems like a big cop-out and in many ways it is. But when you consider the amount of information John Q. Public is offering and digesting through websites like Wikipedia, Myspace, YouTube, and various blogs (and when you consider most of our world leaders are shit) it makes sense. The article could've been a bit clearer though.

And if you haven't seen the postcard for my big CD Release Show, check it out (big, HUGE ups to Jeff who printed up 500 cards for me pro bono):


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. Donna 7:33 AM

    Hope you're feeling better. At least good enough for a great Christmas party. Have a good day. LYFE