Tragedy

I'm sure you've all heard about this crazy beating that happened in Florida last week where eight girls ganged-up on one poor girl and gave her a concussion amongst other injuries. The morons giving the beating videotaped the incident so they could post it online thereby giving the police all of the evidence they need to convict them.

You've probably seen short edited clips on the news but there is a new video on YouTube that shows what went on in the house before the beating occurred. If you haven't seen it you should check it out, it really does shed some new light on the entire matter.


About this entry


7 comments:

  1. Lyman 9:08 AM

    RICK ROLLED BABY!!!!

     
  2. KHM 9:46 AM

    Lyman, you are a curiosity! I declined to watch the clip but checked comments and well, then I had to know what you were talking about...

    White Boy could sing and dance...

     
  3. kbmulder 4:34 AM

    Ha ha ha ha! I also passed on the video, didn't seem like you would post that. But I love a Rick Roll!

     
  4. Jason 10:00 AM

    VH1, here he is!

     
  5. clterry 12:01 AM

    I love Pop Up Videos.

    However, I watched the videos prior to reading the comments, and I don't get it. If you were being funny, you got me. Maybe b/c its
    3am and time to go home now.

     
  6. Lyman 3:42 PM

    It was an internet joke going around for a while. People would hype a link but when somebody clicked on it it was just Rick Astley. Hence the term "Rick-Rolled".

     
  7. Jeffool 9:43 PM

    I know I'm late commenting in the thread, but you got ME, pal... If that's any consolation. :D