Kids Say the Darndest Things

I was at the mall with Milo and Carrie yesterday. Milo and I were in the kid's play area while Carrie was shopping. A little 6-year-old girl came up to us and started playing with Milo, hugging him, and talking to me. She was a cute, talkative girl. We were having a good time when she blind-sided me with the following conversation:

6-year-old girl: I had to have a vinegar bath.

Me: You did? Why is that?

6-year-old girl: For my vagina because I pee too much!


About this entry


4 comments:

  1. kbmulder 8:27 AM

    TMI! Hmmm. . . maybe she had a UTI. How did you respond? Well, I guess I'll have to tell my kids to keep their personal business to themselves.

     
  2. KHM 9:24 AM

    Do you have news for us, KBM???

    If there is anything a kid can say that would mortify their parents, be assured---it WILL be said. Can't wait for Milo to be a talker...

     
  3. Don 9:40 AM

    Art Linkletter made a career asking kids questions then waiting for their cute responses.

     
  4. Special K 3:54 PM

    I'm pretty impressed a six year old knew the word vagina!