Surprise!

Thursday I left for Fort Scott, Kansas a small town outside of Kansas City where we are treated like royalty. Businessman Jim Smith has renovated a theater in downtown Ft. Scott where we've played three times in the last couple of years. The gig Friday night was a lot of fun and it was great seeing all of our fans there again. Saturday we flew on Mr. Smith's private jet to our next gig. Let me say that private jets are THE way to travel, thanks Jim! The gig in Atlanta that night was a good one but I was pretty excited to leave there and get back to Indiana.

I surprised my mom for her 60th birthday on Sunday. She was shocked and quite happy to see me. We had a good time Sun. at my cousin Eric's and it was great seeing all of my relatives again (including Cousin Kathy). I hung out with mom for a few days before flying home last night.

I'm back in LA for the rest of the month.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. KHM 6:25 PM

    It was good to see you, too; you rock. I'm glad you're home now for a nice long time with the fam before you're off again.

    And the birthday! You'll be home for your birthday!