Lyman Medeiros Endorses Dean Bass Guitars

I haven't really said anything about this yet because I wanted to wait until there was something up on their official site, I am officially a Dean artist. Dean is a guitar company that my buddy Josh works for, they sent me two basses back in February that I've been playing with Tyrell ever since. They are nice instruments with a great feel to them.

Here is the Dean homepage, my picture is about halfway down the page. Click on the photo to go to my Artist page.


About this entry


7 comments:

  1. Don 6:05 PM

    Congratulations, great picture.

     
  2. KHM 7:33 PM

    Wow! What a coup for Dean to land such a fabulous representative!

     
  3. KHM 7:38 PM

    This pic is good but I think I actually like the second one on Dean's page better...

     
  4. kbmulder 8:32 PM

    Nice! Enjoyed reading the bio. I like both the pictures too. Looking good!

     
  5. Jason 11:44 AM

    Now you just need to work on a Mountain Dew endorsement and hook a brother up!!

    Way to go, when is the Funky Supervillain edition bass coming out??

     
  6. KHM 8:44 PM

    No hook ups on endorsement deals he doesn't have until this cousin gets some Dean Guitar merchandise...wait your turn, J!

     
  7. Special K 2:47 PM

    Mountain Dew?!? For serious?