Weekend

The past few days have been pretty busy for me. Gig with some great players Friday night, Saturday morning we had breakfast with some friends. That night we played a wedding in Bel Air with Tyrell. This house was incredible, to give you an idea of how much money was involved with this home and this wedding--Wolfgang Puck catered the event, he was actually there! (the food was of course phenomenal) Sunday morning I painfully watched the Colts eek out a win in a game they had no business winning ... its going to be a long season. Sunday night was another Tyrell gig, this time at the L.A. Jazz Society's annual banquet where he was getting an award for Jazz Vocalist of the Year.

And let's not forget the Dodgers wrapping up their playoff series by sweeping the Cubs. What a bunch of chokers! Bring on the Phillies.

I ran a bunch of errands today. At the moment Milo is asleep and Carrie is at her book club, I'm on the couch watching football in total silence.

Nothing better!


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous 4:49 AM

    Sounds like a really fun busy week. I can't wait to see you again at Christmas. Hopefully Milo won't have grown too much more. I want him to still look and act like a baby not a big boy. The big boy terrible twos are on their way though, I'm pretty sure of that.

    LYFE Mom