Geeks and Baby

Well my busy July has started and it’s already a whirlwind like I predicted. I’ve had 5 gigs in the past 4 days and I have 2 more before I leave for San Diego tomorrow evening.

I’m really looking forward to going to San Diego. This is the fourth year in a row I’ve attended ComiCon International and I don’t plan on missing any. It really is nirvana for a geek. Plenty of comics, comic illustrators/writers, toys, video games, discussion panels, weirdoes in costumes, movie previews, etc. to keep a geek such as myself well occupied. I’m meeting up with a bunch of friends of mine and am really excited about the trip. I’ll be there until Sunday night and work picks right up Monday afternoon.

I picked up some new music today, more on that after I’ve had the chance to dig in to it.

And let me just say congratulations to my “brother-with-another-mother” Jason Barnett and his beautiful wife Corinne on the birth of their gorgeous baby girl Chloe Marie. I couldn’t be happier for them. Carrie and I are headed back to Indiana next week for a wedding and will get to see the baby then. And we’re very excited to do say. Jason has set up an adorable blog chronicling the birth of the little one. Check it out at http://www.jbdeckard.blogspot.com/

I’ll be sure to let you all know how the comic book convention goes. Until then, peace and chicken grease …


About this entry


0 comments: