How much fun is San Fran?

I'm having a good time up here in the Bay Area save for one thing, my sickness. Carrie had a sinus infection before I left and it seems as if she packed some of it for me for my trip. It sucks but I'm still managing to do some fun things.

Friday the boss and the rest of the band went to what I believe is the best Chinese place in the country, House of Nan King. If you're ever in San Francisco go there, you won't be sorry. Yesterday I went to a comic book convention downtown, how lucky am I that our trip up here coincided with that? I've been to so many conventions that I now have friends who are on the convention circuit selling comics, working for comic book companies, artists, etc. It was good to see them.

Today I'm spending time with my Aunt Tracy and will see some old friends. Hopefully I'll be able to breathe through my nose ...


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. Lena 7:22 PM

    Did you pick up any good comics?

     
  2. Special K 10:16 AM

    Right on, Nan King is the best. What I wouldn't give for some of those pot stickers right now...

     
  3. Lyman 5:38 PM

    I did pick up some good comics. Our buddy Koop sold me the entire run of "V for Vendetta" for like $25 (that's a hell of a deal). Besides that I saw a great panel discussion with Grant Morrisson.

    And Kelly, I was thinking about you and Mike quite a bit when I was in San Fran ... too bad you don't live there anymore! ;)