I had a good weekend. Friday night I played at the Peninnsula Hotel in Beverly Hills, swank place for sure. The other guys were a lot of fun to play with. Then on Saturday I did a recording session for my friend Bill. Now let me just tell you that recording session can be a real drag and a lot of work sometimes. If the musicians don't gel or if someone keeps messing up you have to do multiple takes and that can wear on you. But this session went really smoothly and we got some great stuff down. These tracks were for a demo that a singer friend of Bill's is doing. It should turn out nicely.

Other than that I hung out with my friends and my dog and my wife. Good way to spend time. Not too much happening at the moment and that's the way I like it.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. KHM 8:55 AM

    Life doesn't get much better than pure contentment at home with what you got...good for you. Good for me, too.

    More positive reviews from friendly recipients of your cd. Keep it groovin'--you've got something here.