Website Updates

The concert last night went well. Tony Bennet still has it for sure.

Everyone stop by my website and check it out. There are new photos, the calendar is updated, and there is a new little video montage of some of my television performances.

I saw Al Gore's documentary on global warming, An Inconvinient Truth, on Friday night. It was fantastic. Please everyone don't dismiss this film as liberal propaganda, global warming is an epic problem with devastating consequences. Go see the movie. More knowledge never hurt anyone.


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. KHM 6:53 PM

    hi you---I love the montage! I'll put up a hyperlink at my blog. Nicely done; needs some voice over, dontcha' think?

     
  2. Anonymous 8:26 PM

    Web site looks nice; I need to check out your album some time. But why no mention of your membership in that seminal group "Lacking Purple"? j/k

    Nice to see you still groovin'; look me up if you're ever in Nashville.

     
  3. Lyman 11:13 PM

    Alan Moore?!?!? You're kidding me!