Hawaii or Bust

In just 24 short hours Carrie, Milo and I will be aboard Hawaiian Airlines flight 1 for the final leg of the Milo World Tour. Our first trip to Vegas seems like such a long time ago. I can't wait to see my dad and sisters again, needless to say we are really looking forward to it. I talked to him last night and he was a little disappointed that the weather had been rainy there lately, but if you've ever been to Hawaii you know that a rainy day in Hawaii is better than a sunshiny day nearly everywhere else.

Dad's rented the house next door to him for us to stay at. I'm not sure what the internet scene will be like so I might be offline for the week that we're there.

The car headache isn't over. The insurance company still hasn't given me a number of the amount they would pay if we kept the car. I told the lady handling my claims that I'd be leaving for Hawaii for a week and I wasn't going to think about the situation until I got back. And to top it all off Carrie's car is having some troubles right now. We thought we had it fixed last week (trouble starting, warning lights coming on) but a $300 repair later and nothing has changed. We're taking it to the shop today, hopefully it will be fixed before we leave.

On a positive not our new bathtub was installed yesterday. Let me tell you, bathtubs ain't cheap but it really looks nice and I'm sure it will be worth it. I'll know later tonight when I can actually use it.

We'll be blogging plenty of pictures from the trip.

Aloha!


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous 10:00 AM

    Have fun, it sounds like everyone there is in need of some time off the rountine and it's many problems and ready for rest and fun in the sun, or rain, with nothing on the brain. Be safe.
    LYFE Mom

     
  2. kbmulder 5:13 PM

    Have a blast! Can't wait to see pics of all your fun.