It's funny ...

... I didn't leave the condo once today. I literally did not step outside the door once. And I still did more work than I do on most days ... kids will do that to you.

Milo had more shots yesterday and as a result was running a bit of a fever today. Hopefully it will be gone tomorrow. Taking care of the fussy boy on top of putting together Carrie's end table that arrived today on top of finishing up our movie (see the baby blog) on top of fixing lunch and dinner made for a pretty busy day. I also watched The Devil Wears Prada (surprisingly good, either that or I just think Anne Hathaway is hot and that is clouding my judgment). Now that I think about it I make a pretty good housewife.

I finally saw Knocked Up Sunday night. (Ever since Milo was born we have to see movies in shifts, Carrie's turn is tomorrow when she'll see the new Harry Potter movie). I actually wanted to see Transformers but the lines were huge and I figured it could wait. Knocked Up was so good, I really really liked it. Judd Appatow is my hero.

Has anyone ever watched the show "Intervention" on A&E? Man, that show is such a trainwreck, you have to watch it.


About this entry


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous 4:36 AM

    Isn't great to be Mr. Mom some days? Nothing like staying home and doing what you can while your main focus is baby and the happiness he brings even when fussy. The video on baby blog made me cry. It was great, you guys did a great job. I'm waiting to see the baby in the pool video too. Hope Milo is better today. LYFE Grandma

     
  2. Anonymous 7:04 AM

    Hello Nephew................your going to movies in shifts remind me of Grandma and Grandpa Walker. They also did that when they had two beautiful dolls and wanted to get away......................running away to movies *runs* in the family.

    Kiss Milo for me......Greatest Aunt Carol

     
  3. KHM 1:14 PM

    Ah, movies in shifts: the true sign of parenthood!

    As for Interventions, I totally want to watch it but it seems so exploitive I just can't do it....

     
  4. Jeffool 12:42 AM

    For the record, Judd Apatow does indeed rock. You know he did Freaks/Geeks and Undeclared, right? (Undeclared being great fun, even if less lauded than F&G.)

    He's also got Superbad coming out soon.

     
  5. Lyman 1:18 PM

    can you believe I've never seen either series?