Kwik-E-Mart

In what has to be the coolest movie promotion ever (a lot cooler than mysterious websites that don't even tell you the name of the movie a' la JJ Abrams next film) a handful of 7-11's across the country have been turned in to Kwik-E-Marts to promote The Simpsons Movie. As soon as I heard that there was one in Burbank I had to see it so Carrie, Milo, and I went. It is really, really cool. The outside looks exactly it does in the cartoons and various items available in Springfield are inside. Take a look.


The Kwik-E-Mart sign outside.


The security guard told us there is a line of Simpsons fans waiting to get in at all times.


Carrie and Milo wait with Marge outside.


The outside wall had been tagged up by 'El Barto'.


Maggie on top of the Buzz Cola machine.


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. Jason 6:33 AM

    Great Simpson promos!!
    I saw the trailer for the J.J. Abrams movie at the theater last week, left me all kinds of confused.

     
  2. Anonymous 10:31 AM

    Jason,

    I have seen the trailer and also am confused. Go on to Youtube.com and type in 1-18-08. There are hundreads of videos of the trailer and also people trying to figure our what is going on. Apparently they have been setting up fake website to throw people off of what is really happening. Also, www.1-18-08-com Also, I wanted to thank you. Since reading your comment I have been looking into this movie every chance I get at work. I'm sure my boss wants to thank you too!

     
  3. Anonymous 10:32 AM

    Above post by Bryce