Over Too Soon

That had to be one of the fastest weeks of my life. Our time in Kona was much too short and we are both eagerly waiting the next time we visit Dad and family. From the amazing house with an incredible view of the ocean, to eating amazing food, to the beautiful beaches, to showing off Milo to his family it was the vacation of a lifetime. Next time we stay longer brah!

On Monday we headed to Hilo (my first home) to visit grandma and Tuesday we spent on the beach. Plenty of pictures on the baby blog and there will be more soon.

No rest for the wicked! I'm teaching at Musician's Institute again tomorrow, reherasal Friday, Tyrell gig Saturday, and another gig with a great LA drummer on Sunday. And the car situation is still a big-ass mess!


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. KHM 4:14 PM

    Nice work if you can get it, big boy!

    We were talking about you and your hugs today at lunch... I surely am missing you. I desperately need a great playlist for the drive home; I know you can hook me up...

     
  2. Lyman 11:42 PM

    You'll be shocked to know I don't have any playlists on my iTunes. I just prefer listening to entire records or putting on shuffle.

     
  3. KHM 7:57 AM

    Not surprised, dude; I checked out your library in Indy ;-)

    I just thought you'd make a special, unusual, perfect exception for a favorite cousin...