What Book Am I?

I just took the What Book Are You? quiz that Kelly linked to on her blog.

The result I got is quite hilarious:




You're Anne of Green Gables!

by L.M. Montgomery

Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage
cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash,
honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt
your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with
kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters.
You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


About this entry


8 comments:

  1. Jeffool 6:19 AM

    I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about being Les Miserables...

     
  2. Special K 6:45 AM

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

     
  3. Carrie 7:56 AM

    This is proof that we are indeed meant for each other!

     
  4. Anonymous 11:17 AM

    The fruit does not fall to far from the family tree. hahah

    Greatest Aunt Carol

     
  5. KHM 4:20 PM

    Personally, I think its taking metrosexuality a bit far, lyman.

    big laugh for Jeffool; I think in fact you should be overwrought, or perhaps...miserable.

     
  6. Lyman 8:17 PM

    At least you're the book Les Miserable and not the awful Uma Thurman movies Les Miserable. That would really be bad.

     
  7. Anonymous 4:42 AM

    Just call your Mom Huck Finn because his adventures is the book I turned out to be. LYFE Mom

     
  8. Jeffool 12:01 AM

    Kathy said...
    " big laugh for Jeffool; I think in fact you should be overwrought, or perhaps...miserable."

    No, I think I'll make good of this, and redeem my depression-laden ways by spreading cheer! ... Nah. I'll just go sulk. :(