Rough Times

The apartment in NYC sucks. It's really bad. On top of being terribly uncomfortable with no furniture, no cable, and no internet there are roaches and the neighborhood is a drag. The powers that be are working on finding another place but it's going to be a few days before that happens.

And I got food poisoning Tuesday night. I spent the whole night vomiting up bad mussels. I've only had one meal since and have been really tired and weak.

I guess things can only get better.


About this entry


6 comments:

  1. Carrie 6:32 PM

    We miss you. I hope things turn around soon. Love you. xoxoxoxoxox

     
  2. KHM 7:17 PM

    I'd like to talk to you "live voice" about the mussels-illness. I'm around all day Friday if you get a chance to buzz me on the cell.

    ciao---you're doing a good job of keeping your chin up.

     
  3. Anonymous 4:53 AM

    Oh, my poor sonny boy. I hope you feel better and get to move before the roaches take you away. Steve's web site is down and the message acts like he didn't pay his bill, however I know you don't have to pay for a web site. What's the scoop with that?

    LYFE Mom

     
  4. KHM 5:55 AM

    Came up just fine for me. Did you maybe mis-type the URL? websites are DEFINITELY paid for but the generic messages you get when a URL is mis-typed, even just a little bit, are really.... generic...

     
  5. Anonymous 9:14 AM

    I have it in my favorites and just click on it like always and it gives me that message. I'll try typing it in again and see what happens. Thanks. LYFE Nonna March

     
  6. Jeff 9:24 AM

    Wow, buddy, that sucks. I hope everything improves quickly.