L.A. Pit Stop

I had a fantastic time in Seattle. Its such a cool city, urban but laid-back, artsy but down-to-earth, I know I've mentioned this before but Jazz Alley (the club we played) owns this great old home that has been converted in to condos in this great, funky neighborhood called Eastlake. A scene like that really makes you feel like you're living there. I didn't miss L.A. at all (notice, I'm talking about the city not my family, natch).

But I must admit whenever I told a Seattle native "I really love Seattle" they quickly replied "that's because its not raining." Fair enough ...

I'm here only briefly before heading out to NYC. That's right folks, Lyman is going to be on TV AGAIN! Set the DVRs and lets hope we don't have the same problems we did with the Tonight Show. We will on the Today Show Thursday morning in the 10:00 AM hour and we will be performing not one but two songs. I'm really excited even though my wife informed me I'll be slumming it since we will be on Kathy Lee's hour and not Matt and Meredith's ... HA!


About this entry


6 comments:

  1. KHM 7:21 AM

    I love Seattle, too! But you do begin to feel like you might mildew--- my bud, Dave, has had a rough time with the lack of sunlight in the PNW since moving to Vancouver...lots of gray days...

    I'm going to toy with my DVR settings to give me ten minutes on either side of the 10:00 AM hour---that should help.

    Travel safely and remember to tip your bartenders and servers...

     
  2. Anonymous 9:02 AM

    Man that's like being on Regis and Kelly with Jeff Probst hosting....lol....nah we'll be watching, you playing inside or out on the plaza???

    PK

     
  3. Lyman 9:20 AM

    We're playing inside luckily since I have to wear a suit.

     
  4. KHM 10:36 AM

    but you look so hunkish in a suit...

     
  5. Jeffool 12:30 AM

    All that matters is that you get on Anne Curry's show. <3!

     
  6. Don 6:25 PM

    A little late but...

    I have never been to Seattle but would love to go. If you are interested in seeing some great photos of the Seattle area by a great photographer, see the link below.

    http://starvingphotographer.com/info.html