The Long Run

Home again. The gigs we did with Linda Eder went really well. They were both in outdoor theater-in-the-rounds. I'd never played something like that before. While the weather in Mass. was really hot and humid I had a lot of fun playing and the crowds were pretty enthusiastic. And Linda is a beautiful lady with a beautiful voice.

Now I'm home for pretty much the rest of the year. There are a couple of short trips in September but besides that I'll be here in L.A. I'm looking forward to the time at home.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous 4:56 AM

    Please find a time span for your Mommy to come and visit soon so that I can make my plans. You know us old folks, haha. Carrie and Milo are so special and wonderful I bet you are sure glad to be back home with them.
    LYFE Milo's Nona