Today Show Clips/Why So Serious?




So there you go.

I saw the Dark Knight today. After discovering online that the movie was sold out everywhere in Philly for the next four days me and one of the boys decided to try our luck at a small independant theater that was showing the flick a few blocks from us. Not only did we get in but the ticket was only $6, and only another $6 for a small popcorn, Jr. Mints, and bottle of water. I haven't paid prices that low in a decade. But you get what you pay for, the screen wasn't that big and there was no Dolby surround sound.

It didn't matter. The movie kicks so much ass. It's one long, grim, epic, intense, intricate story that is relentless with its drama and action. It will be hyped beyond belief and deservedly so. I'm sure everyone will be seeing it so I really don't need to go on any longer.

Early morning tomorrow, heading to Cohasset, MA to play a show with Broadway star Linda Eder, then we play another show with her in Cape Cod on Sunday.


About this entry


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous 8:27 AM

    I agree on the Black Knight comments. Great movie.

    Im no big time comic fan but was there an actual 2 face villan?

    PK

     
  2. Lyman 6:47 PM

    Yeah, Two-Face is a real Batman villain, the Harvey Dent origin comes from the comics as well.

     
  3. Anonymous 6:10 AM

    Guess I need to read up on my comic book characters. I never really was that into comics but some of the movies are just too good to resist not seeing.

    PK

     
  4. Anonymous 2:01 PM

    Connie & I saw it Tuesday and it was everything that I have been waiting for and more. Intricate to say the least, just when you thought the movie is over and the sequal hype begins...no no there's more. And the play between the Joker & Batman is like the graphic comics.

    BT in Indy