Berlin, Hamburg, NYC

The end of the Europe trip was tiring even though we didn't have to play. At the last minute our Germany shows were cancelled because of some miscommunication with the record label and promoter. But we went anyway. Berlin was nice, it was eerie seeing where the wall used to be and the holocaust memorial, I should have pictures up soon. By the time we got to Hamburg I was pooped and had a cold, too many 4 AM lobby calls. I didn't do much besides walk around the red light district (yikes!) and have some damn good German food.

But now I'm back in my home away from home, New York City. It feels good to be back but I'm sure I'll be missing LA soon enough. Opening night at the Carlyle was last night and it went really well. I think this is going to be a good run.


About this entry


0 comments: