Blogroll, holla holla!

So I've tinkered with some of my blog elements including updating the blogs and links sections to the left. So dig:

Bookish is my seestah-in-law's book blog. If I read 20% as much as she did maybe I could discuss more of her posts.

A Lot to Say About Nothing is Cousin Kathy's blog.

I have a man-crush on John Mayer. Not only is he a fantastic musician but he is really friggin' funny as well, just read his blog.

KAPA Radio is my Dad's radio station. His show is called 'Da Boloheads', you can listen on the site.

Miranda July is a video artist and director of the fascinating movie Me and You and Everyone We Know. Learning to Love You More is web project of hers where she gives assignments that the general public mails in pictures of. Hard to explain, just check it out.

I also added a list of records I'm listening to that I hope to update often.

This week is another busy week of work, I have gigs with T Wed.-Sat. (baby permitting of course). I've been dealing with serious allergy problems all weekend ... headache, congestion, etc. It's a drag but I think it's almost over.


About this entry


9 comments:

  1. KHM 7:15 AM

    Get the neti pot going, baby. I know it will help. Thanks for the holla, there, 'cuz. You need to watch my blog because I talk trash about you all the time.

    I share your affection for Mr. Mayer. Lately I've been REALLY into his song "Vultures". Oh, he's quite something else, isn't he?

     
  2. KHM 7:16 AM

    ps--dig the new profile photo!

     
  3. Drew 7:48 AM

    So the fact that John Mayer is dating Jessica Simpson has knocked him down a notch for you guys?

     
  4. Drew 7:49 AM

    oops - ...hasn't knocked...

     
  5. KHM 10:06 AM

    that's not really true, is it?

    Turning the tables on you just a bit, Drew, should the fact that JM may be dating a beautiful, but not quite intellectual, woman, one who has earned her living exploiting her biological gifts, change how we feel about him?

     
  6. KHM 10:22 AM

    http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-02-12-jessica-john_x.htm

    just shoot me now.

    No, it doesn't change what I think of him but I wish that he would be seeking characteristics of greater value (at least as I perceive those) in a partner. This is the same way I felt about Billy Joel and Christy Brinkley, and you have no idea how much animosity I harbored toward Sheryl Crow over the Eric Clapton affair. But she's proved herself, its OK now.

     
  7. Lyman 10:36 AM

    she's hot, he's a rock star, that's the way the world works

     
  8. Special K 4:29 PM

    Hey! Thanks for the shout out! OMG, John Meyer's blog is hilarious. Now, if he would only tell us whether it's a Romance or a Faux-mance!!!!

     
  9. KHM 7:00 AM

    Lyman-baby, I gotta thank you for pointing out Mayer's blog. That guy is seriously, seriously funny and amazingly well centered.

    I think I love him. I hope Christian won't be too heartbroken.