I GOT A TICKET! I'M GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!

The boss came through. He's friends with the Tisch family, owners of the NY Giants. He got hooked up with tickets. I'm going to the game! Can you believe it?!

I plan on representing all of my friends and family who can't be there. I'll happily listen to any requests for photos and souvenirs.

Has this been a great year so far or what? My CD release show in Hollywood was fantastic, I have a healthy and pregnant wife with a son on the way, the Colts beat the Patriots in the playoffs, and I'm going to the Superbowl! Shit, the biggest disappointment so far was having to turn down the tour with Doc Severinsen, and I gladly did that! The word 'charmed' comes to mind.

GO BLUE!


About this entry


7 comments:

  1. KHM 4:45 AM

    BAby, I am SOOOOOO happy for you!

     
  2. kbmulder 5:55 AM

    YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!! That's awesome. You do have the best boss!!! Please take lots of pics and share them on your blog:) Have a blast!

     
  3. Drew 6:15 AM

    "Charmed" may come to your mind, but "bastid" comes to mine. :-) In Italy during the World Cup and now the Super Bowl. You're living the sports fanatics dream year. All you need now are tickets to the World Series (Dodgers?, Cubs?) and I may never talk to you again. :-)

     
  4. KHM 9:29 AM

    OK---gotta lay it down for you guys: in this whole world the best boss EVER is working for your own damn self.

    Except it might have made securing the SuperBowl tickets a bit more difficult. But certainly, Steve came through and I'm glad he did, 'cuz you know what? You're the most loyal friggin' bandmember he's got. And it ain't like you don't have options, ya know?

    but I kind of like Drew callin' you bastid.

     
  5. Special K 8:28 PM

    Dude, M. and I were thinking - you should totally sell the ticket - I bet you could get a lot of money for it! (:

     
  6. Dominic O'Rourke 8:55 AM

    Lyman,
    just to say that Sally and I will be cheering on the colts in your honour!

     
  7. Anonymous 8:03 PM

    http://www.eldredgelibrary.org/wp-content/upgrade/tramadolonline/#5002 cheap tramadol online cod - buy tramadol ship to florida