Oz

What a weekend. Driving all over SoCal really wore me out. I was on the verge of a cold all weekend long put I chilled that out thanks to Zicam (this stuff really works) and a saline sinus rinse. I'm playing some electric bass in the show now which is a lot of fun. We have a few days off until Friday when we open at Catalina, a popular jazz club in Hollywood.

Later today is the long-awaited recording session for my Bossa Nova band. I don't think it will really get off the ground until next year.

In the ever-growing trend of production companies using a viral website to promote the release of an upcoming film, the Sci Fi channel has launched this website for Tin Man, a re-imagining of The Wizard of Oz, it really looks cool. I can't wait to see it.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. KHM 8:25 AM

    you're right; this looks extremely cool. I wonder if Frank Baum had a single clue how many people would reflect on his stories of Oz...