The Boys in Blue still have some ball in 'em

Tonight I went to a Dodgers game courtesy of my good friend Cory who has season tickets. The Dodgers are not very good this year and have been losing a hell of a lot more than winning. But Dodger Stadium is always a good time and the seats are great so of course I jumped at the chance to go.

It was a great game. Literally the best baseball game I've been to. The Dodgers were up until the 7th inning when the Giants (the hated rivals) pulled ahead by as much as three. The Dodgers won it in the bottom of the 9th scoring three runs in one inning for the come from behind victory. It was great, exciting stuff. It was a good night for sure.

If you've ever sat in box seats before you know that food is free. After Corey called me this afternoon to ask if I wanted to go I didn't eat a thing for the rest of the day. Ballpark food is the best. I think my last count was two Dodger Dogs, chips, peanuts, ice cream, root beer, and lemonade. Not a bad haul.


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. Jason 3:22 PM

    That would be sweet! Going to an Indianapolis Indians game is just not the same, but, the food is still good.

     
  2. Lyman 10:49 PM

    If you ever make it out again, we'll be all about Dodgers games and poker!