The Lou

Greeting from St. Louie, Louie.

We had our first show last night, it went really well even though I was beat from the plane ride and getting up so damn early. We play two sets a night through Thursday and they are all sold out. That's good news, an enthusiastic crowd ALWAYS makes for a better show. Remember that next time you go see music and everyone is sitting on their hands.

My record has been mixed. I've been listening to it quite a bit and I must admit the mix is pretty happenin'. Only a few minor tweaks before it gets sent off to be mastered.


About this entry


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous 5:32 AM

    Glad everything is going well in St. Louis and if you don't party too much with Nikki you can maybe get some rest. Carrie agreed your cd is great but I'm disappointed you decided not to use/sing the song you wrote. Oh well, maybe on the next one. Have fun.

    Mom

     
  2. Anonymous 11:24 AM

    Why does you mom post anonymous then sign her name? hee hee Have a great time!!!!

     
  3. Lyman 10:03 AM

    Decided not to sing? When was it ever a consideration? I never planned on singing on the CD. In fact, you met the singer!

    But I did decide not to use the song I wrote ... Carrie didn't like it and it realy didn't fit with the flow of the rest of the songs. I will use it in some capacity though.

    Rachael Ray a bitch?! How dare you?

     
  4. Anonymous 5:43 AM

    great Blog. I have found a site you may find useful with information on gay travel agency europe . at gay travel agency europe