"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-klahoma ..."

Yesterday was a long day. We flew from St Louis to Oklahoma City at the butt crack of dawn. We had lunch, soundchecked and did another show. The folks here in OK are really nice and the promoters of the concert took us to some great restaurants for lunch and dinner yesterday. We have another show tonight and then the fun starts.

Tomorrow morning we leave (once again EARLY in the morning)for a 2hr trip to Chicago then the 14hr trip to Tokyo. You heard me. Fourteen friggin' hours. I'm prepared; I have my Gameboy, book, iPod, pills ... all the necessities for a long flight.

Be thinking about me tomorrow when I'm crammed on a plane for hours upon hours upon hours ...


About this entry


5 comments:

  1. Jason 2:44 PM

    Man, hours and hours and hours on a plane. And I thought I had it rough by sitting on my ass drinking dew, watching football and eating pizza and peanuts tomorrow.

     
  2. Jason 2:46 PM

    Oh yeah, if you just happen to have a chance to pick me up an authentic Japanese gift like you did in Russia, dude that would be great.

     
  3. KHM 5:16 AM

    LA to St. Louis to OK City to Chi Town and then Tokyo? Sounds like a fail-proof formula for culture shock! Have fun, play hard. See you in NYC.

     
  4. Lyman 7:17 PM

    Jason-I've already had my eyes out for one.

    Kathy-Culture shock for sure. BBQ brisket to Squid Tempura in a day!

     
  5. KHM 7:30 PM

    Squid tempura?---isn't that calamari or something?