Home, Jet-Lag, and Photos

I finally made it home. I left Osaka Friday at 5:30PM and arrived in LA on Friday at 12:30PM. In other words, I arrived before I left. Crazy huh?

It's good to be home although I'm pretty jet-lagged at the moment. It's 3:30AM and I'm wide awake. This is a problem seeing as how I went to bed at around 11. I'll manage.

Leaving Japan was bittersweet. I had a great time there, but I was really, really missing Carrie and Murphy.

Our drummer Kevin gave me some pics from his digital camera:

Here we are at the traditional Japanese resteraunt in Tokyo on our first night. No shoes, please.

The band at a kaiten sushi place (this is where the sushi travels around on a sort of conveyor belt and you pick up what you want).

Me and Steve's daughter Lauryn who joined us in Tokyo.


About this entry


6 comments:

  1. KHM 11:00 AM

    lym---thanks for the photos! you look marvelous, especially in the photo with Lauryn--who is gorgeous, I must say. I'm glad you're home, too; that was too long too far away. Love you.

     
  2. Anonymous 11:17 AM

    Welcome home, Nephew. Lavish lots of love and attention on your bride and dog.
    Love you, Aunt Carol

     
  3. Lyman 11:45 AM

    Much love and attention to Carrie and Murphy.

    And more pictures to come.

     
  4. Anonymous 6:08 PM

    Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. It is always nice to hear positive remarks about other countries. The pictures are great. hanks for sharing your trip with everyone. I am sure Carrie and Murphy were glad to see you too. Keep the information flowing

     
  5. Anonymous 5:48 AM

    Great pictures. I'm glad you got to go on such a great adventure. I'm really glad that you finally took pictures on one of the places you went. Can't wait to see them. Glad you're home even if it's only for 2 weeks. Make the most of them. LYFE

    Mom

     
  6. Lyman 10:33 AM

    Home for two weeks? I wish. I leave tomorrow for the East Coast, be back on Sunday.