The Countdown to New York Begins

The last couple of days of the tour were fine. We played two nights at the Tropicana Showroom to enthusiastic crowds. I got to play some poker and relax a bit.

Tonight we start a seven-day run at Catalina's here in Hollywood. It's always nice playing at home but seven straight nights is a bit much. I'll be pretty worn out by the end of the week.

I leave a week from today for NYC. Nine straight weeks in the city. That's a long trip and I have a lot of things to do before I leave including finishing up the CD. Not only do I have to prepare for the trip but I don't have a day off until Nov. 6. No rest for the wicked this week.


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous 1:43 PM

    Sorry you'll be so rushed before you leave but just think you'll be in NYC for the holidays and Carrie and Murphy will be coming to stay for the holidays too. It'll be wonderful I'm sure. I'll bet you'll see lots of celebrities there too. It's all very exciting. Have fun.

    LYFE, Mom

     
  2. Ed 10:37 AM

    I'm sad you're not leaving a day earlier--I'll be in Brooklyn all day this Saturday.

    I'm going to try to swing one of your NYC dates, though, since I couldn't make the central PA one.