The Reggie Gift

I forgot to mention that last night some fans came to the show that I had seen and spoken to before when we'd been on the east coast. They know I am a Pacers fan and they are Pacers fans as well. Before the show I get a note from the stage manager saying that this couple was in the audience and had a present for me. Afterwards they met me in the lobby and gave me a really nice Reggie Miller book that commemorates his retirement. That was really nice of them.

It's good to have fans like that.


About this entry


3 comments:

  1. Lena 9:30 AM

    Damn. Gifts from fans? That's a sweet deal.

     
  2. KHM 12:58 PM

    dude! what's up with these rude folks trashing up your blog with adverts? So sorry.

     
  3. Lyman 8:59 AM

    That is a sweet deal. Hopefully its a trend that continues.

    And as far as the advertising its just a new form of spam. I could change the blog to only allow comments from registered users but I don't mind ... this way anyone can post a comment.