Yokohama City

Did I ever have a bad flight getting over here. There were probably 40 100lb. Japanese women on the flight and I get stuck sitting next to the only other big Amercian guy. I made it though and here I am.

We drove 1.5 hrs. to get here from Tokyo. So far I'm really digging Japan. Everyone is really quiet, polite, and short. And I've had some good, interesting food so far as well.

I forced myself to stay up last night to catch up with the time difference. I think I've done it, that's really good for only being here a day. Later on we have a soundcheck and our first show at a club called Motion Blue before heading to Tokyo tomorrow.

I had to jump on a computer to find out that my Colts won yet again ... the only television stations with English here are CNN and BBC. Even though I'm half a world away I can still get excited about an undefeated start for my boys!


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. Jason 3:20 PM

    Lost In Translation moment. If you could get someone to take a picture of you in an elevator with the locals, that would be sweet. How is the commercialization over there?

     
  2. Lyman 9:47 PM

    Dont know what you mean by commercialization, but it seems pretty Western-ized if that's what you are talking about.