Stress and the Cable Host Babes

Since I began making my record I made sure not to put any unneeded pressure on myself regarding the recording and manufacturing of it, no hard deadlines, no strict course of action.

But as the record gets closer to being finished and my schedule gets busier I find myself under more stress to get it done. I really need to have this thing pressed by the time I leave for my 9-week gig in New York City. If that happens, I'm going to make it under the wire. A lot of important decisions need to be made and a lot of money needs to be paid in a short period of time.

*whew* I hate pressure.

So for a break in the stress I am going to present to you some fine women who grace the cable airwaves weekly. You won't see these ladies on Entertainment Tonight or anything, but if you watch the Travel Channel or Food Network as much as I do you will recognize them for sure. And not only are they hot, but they are talented and good at what they do.

First up we have one of my faves, Samantha Brown.
She looks like your best friend's hot mom when you were eight. She hosts Passport to Europe and Great Hotels on the Travel Channel. Killer body.

Next up, the adorable Rachael Ray.
My mom loves Rachael Ray. So do most people who watch Thirty-Minute Meals. She's way cute and has this high-pitched, raspy voice that is super sexy. And she can cook too.

Speaking of cooks, here is Giada De Laurentiis.
She hosts Everyday Italian on Food Network. Isn't she gorgeous? She can peel a garlic clove in no time, now that's hot!

And finally #1 poker hottie Shana Hiatt.
Shana hosts The World Poker Tour on the Travel Channel. Unlike the other three who are quite talented in what they do, Shana is just a hottie. No way around that one. Unfortunately she will no longer be hosting the WPT, I think she wants to pursue a career in acting. I actually saw her say two lines in the wretched movie Must Love Dogs. Nowhere to go but up Shana! For those who are really interested you could probably find some nude pics of Shana from when she did Playboy a few years ago ... That's what I hear anyway.

Aaaah, that's more like it. I'm feeling a little better now. So I'm off to choose fonts and work on licensing and all of the other crappy stuff you don't think about when you want to make a record.


About this entry


10 comments:

  1. Lyman 12:18 AM

    Thanks Pat.

    If you like Rachael Ray then you'll love Samantha Brown.

     
  2. KHM 9:48 AM

    dude---you didn't even mention how hot your own wife is. Did you learn anything in marriage 101? Its OK to lust over televised hotties just so long as you always qualify it with confessions of your own good fortune to be married, etc etc etc...

    Don't even get me started on how if I weren't so damned lucky to be married to Rob I might have to make do with the likes of Rob Thomas....

     
  3. Jason 4:20 PM

    I must admit, I spend may hours looking...I mean watching all of these ladies. Samantha Brown went to Hershey Penn. to the Hershey resort and had a chocolate mud bath...yum yum. Rachel is always on at our house and no one can pass up Ms. Giada De Laurentiis, I wish I was everyday Italian sometimes, the outfits she wears are more sinful than her cooking. I'm not admitting too much here am I???

     
  4. Lyman 7:02 PM

    Kathy--Well if Carrie had a cable TV show like the other ladies she'd be #1 on the list. She needs no qualifiers from me, she knows I think she's the hottest.

    Jason--Ummm, next time just say "I agree" ... you're staring to sound like a Penthouse Forum letter.

     
  5. Corinne 8:05 PM

    I don't think Jason knows that I check out Lyman's blog too...I hope my husband thinks I am just as sinful looking as Giada or Rachel. Sometimes Giada has a really big head on her show. It is actually quite funny!

    Lyman, it was great having you last weekend. I know Chloe loves her Uncle Lyman. Can't wait to see you again. Love you and Carrie both. Give her a hug for me.

     
  6. Anonymous 6:11 AM

    I do love Rachel Ray, however there is one thing that bothers me. In the words of Seinfeld "she has man hands". Corinne I also noticed that Giada's head is too big for her little (great) body.

     
  7. Anonymous 6:11 AM

    It's me Mom, I forgot to sign my name.

     
  8. Lena 5:45 PM

    Everytime I watch Giada I'm reminded of myself: for a tiny woman she sure loves to eat food.

     
  9. Lyman 1:26 PM

    HA! Jay got busted!!

    I will give Carrie a hug for you when I see her again ... unfortunately that won't be until October 14th! :(

     
  10. Anonymous 12:28 PM

    I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one
    myself when I find time from creating new sites.

    If you would be intested in checking out my site on stress level

    I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers stress level
    related stuff.

    If you have time check it out :-)