Europe Recap

Back home! I'm already caught up with my jet-lag. Not bad. Here are more pictures from the trip.


In front of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, the largest Mosque in the city.



Me and the guys onstage in Vienne, France.



At the Blue Note in Milan, Italy.



Jammin' in Vitoria, Spain.


At the beach in Alicante, Spain looking up at the Castillo De Santa Barbara.



At the Castillo De Santa Barbara in Alicante, Spain looking down at the beach.



In Alicante downing my new favorite drink, Coronitas Perparadas. ie Corona with a shot of white Tequilla and lime juice.



Me and the boss in front of the helicopter that took us to our hotel in Inverness, Scotland.



Me and Steve Cotter in the 'copter.



Nairn, Scotland from the sky.



This is me in the gardens of some castle we went to in Nairn, I forget the name of it.



Me Quinn and Kevin at the bar in Nairn. I suggest the Glenmorangie 15.



Dom presents the British Museum!



Looking very scholarly in the Reading Room at the British Museum.



On top of the tour bus tooling around London.



The gang at Ronnie Scott's on our final night.


About this entry


7 comments:

  1. KHM 10:23 AM

    FABULOUS!!! You looked great and fun in the Glenmorangie 15 photo!

    Love you---

     
  2. Anonymous 7:09 AM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. Drew 7:33 AM

    Jealousy isn't an accurate enough description. To be able to do exactly what you love and to be able to see the world doing it? Amazing. If only you could share it with Carrie, that would be the only thing that I can think that would make it better. Loved the photos!

     
  4. Lyman 3:47 PM

    Really? You want to take your wife to work with you?

    HA!

     
  5. Drew 5:04 PM

    I would if it was to jazz clubs in England, Spain, Italy, Scotland, and France!

     
  6. KHM 7:44 PM

    Rob and I met at work. I loved working with him and really missed it---for a while. I don't really want to take him to work with me so much any more. But if I had to go on a month-long business trip, I'd miss him. And that's the way it would be. Absence making the heart grow fonder and all...

    Actually---I'm dying to know more about those Coronitas Preparadas or whatever; sounds like everything I love---actually tequila, lime and just about anything else would sound good!

    I saw a friend of mine the other day who complained that he hadn't been able to listen to your cd in a while because a friend of his had borrowed it and not returned it. I slid him another one; I figure that's exactly the kind of problem we're hoping to cause. I need to make another purchase. HOw many do you have left?

     
  7. Lyman 8:05 PM

    I don't know, I'm getting a little low. I only have about 750 or so left.

    ps
    email me your address Aunt Kathy, I have a little something for you ...