If you're wondering why there hasn't been any new posts on the baby blog it's because Carrie hasn't been able to make one due to the fact that she forgot her Blogger password. So she's started a new one here.

Our trip was really fun. You can read more about it and see some pictures on the baby blog.

Earlier this week I watched Spike Lee's documentary on New Orleans and Hurrican Katrina. Everyone should see it, it's really moving. I could expound forever on Bush's ineptitude and the Army Corp of Engineer's stupidity and the racism/classism that surrounds the whole issue, but I won't. Maybe another day. Just see it.


About this entry


5 comments:

  1. KHM 6:34 AM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Anonymous 4:35 AM

    I got nuttin'!

     
  3. Anonymous 8:24 PM

    OH...........NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  4. KHM 9:02 AM

    that's one demerit for me and my big mouth...

     
  5. KHM 9:12 AM

    I finished watching Spike's movie last night. His touch was almost imperceptible--it really allowed the power of the event and impact of the failures to show themselves for all they were.

    Its still so hard for me to get my head around the magnitude of those losses, the failures. What it means about our Country. What it means for humanity. All the many things it does and will mean to the people who lived through it.