Flying Home

How many times have I flown from LA to New York? Man, at least twenty, at LEAST. I tell you, it has to be the worst flight to take. I'd rather fly to London, the flight might be almost twice as long but at least you get a meal and a bigger plane with some room to stretch out. Add this to the fact that both flights had a delay, both flights had a guy as big as me sitting in the middle seat, and on yesterday's flight I experienced one of the worst allergy attacks I've had in quite some time. Plus the gig we flew to kind of sucked. Vent over, I'm home now.

Carrie and I are headed to Catalina Island tomorrow for a little vacation. A 'babymoon' some might say.


About this entry


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous 9:41 AM

    Glad you're home safe and sound. Whose wedding was it in the Hamptons? Sounded quite posh. Hope you have fun and rest on your babymoon.

    LYFE Mom

     
  2. Anonymous 4:59 AM

    YAH!!!!...............Babymoon!

    Love you, Aunt Carol

     
  3. KHM 7:03 AM

    I join you in protest of coach seating on cross-continent trips. Its positively barbaric. The only way I've managed to keep myself from coming completely unglued in those situations is to think about those poor Jewish people loaded in box cars off to the concentration camps. A little perspective.

    I know, I know; there should be some way of keeping things reasonable but the airlines clearly don't get it. They think by offering first class accomodations at five times the coach cost they've given you a choice.

    Xanax. iPod. That's the only way.

    Love you,
    kat

     
  4. Lyman 7:27 AM

    I hear you.

    To add to fuel to the fire I also blanked on the new security measures and got my shaving cream, aftershave, toothpaste, hair gel, and hair paste taken away ... and you know how I feel about my hair products.

     
  5. KHM 4:39 PM

    Oh man, do I ever feel your pain. That's hitting below the belt.

     
  6. Jeff 12:46 AM

    I feel for you, man. I HATE flying for the same reasons. There's no leg room at all. My knees end up presing into the back of the seat ahead of me. You can't pay me enough to fly again.