Stop off at home

Florida was nice. We played Friday night in Miami and Saturday night in Key Largo. For whatever reason I'm not a huge fan of Florida. Young people seem a bit superficial there to me (this coming from the guy who lives in L.A., oh the irony!). But I was ready to come home. Between the last looong tour, my CD release show, then this past weekend, I feel like I haven't had very much time off at all, if any. But I'm breathing easier now. Time to get back in to a routine at home. Granted I leave again on Thursday for a quick trip to the east coast, but I'll be back on Sunday. Carrie and I saw 'Children of Men' last night. It is a fantastic movie, highly recommended.

And HOW 'BOUT THOSE MUDDAF**KIN' COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!?

What a run they are having right now. I'm glad that the Patriots are in the AFC Championship against them, it's only right. I could've gone to the game if they had come to San Diego, but its better they play their long-time nemesis at home.

And check this out--I'm going to be in Miami for another gig with Steve the weekend of the Super Bowl ...

GO HORSE!


About this entry


0 comments: