Carlyle Week 7

Week seven? Wow, seven weeks. You might think that time would fly being in a place like this during the holidays but that's not really the case. It certainly feels like I've been away from home for seven weeks. I'm to the point where I'm really looking forward to going back to LA and being at home with my family.

But THANK GOODNESS my family will be here in a few hours. These next two weeks will be great with Carrie and Murphy here. We're going to have a great Christmas. Her visit starts with a bang tomorrow with the boss and his girlfriend taking everyone in the band out for a nice dinner. Monday is our Christmas party here in the apartment. I'm looking forward to both.

The gig is ... the gig. Still going strong, still fun to perform, but still feels like a day job. No celebs I can remember but the crowds are still good.

Two weeks left.


About this entry


0 comments: