sick

I have a cold. I thought I could escape NY without getting ill but so much for that one. It is so freezing cold here, my body can't take it. And I haven't left Manhattan for a month. And I'm no doctor but I think partying until dawn consecutive nights does no good for your immune system.

Whatever the reason, I'm miserable. I'm a bad sick person anyway but here I have no dog or wife to complain to. And I HAVE to go to work, no calling in for me.

I've been taking vitamins, Airborne, Tylenol, and anything else I can think of so hopefully I can kick this soon.

Please direct your sympathies here ...


About this entry


11 comments:

  1. Anonymous 4:39 AM

    AHHHHHHH...POOR BABY......
    How about staying in and resting after working, lots of fluid and nose spray.
    Love you, Aunt Carol

     
  2. Anonymous 4:54 AM

    I'm with Aunt Carol. You always get sick if you don't get enough sleep, "at night" preferable and without drinking. Plus you're just not used to the cold and you have to be out walking around in it everyday. Take care and medication. LYFE

    Mom

     
  3. KHM 5:39 AM

    I can't believe those other two didn't say orange juice. You definitely need orange juice. And make sure you wash your hands, too. Poor baby.

     
  4. Lyman 10:41 AM

    Ive definately been hitting the OJ. Thanks guys.

     
  5. Jeffool 4:49 PM

    Ladies, your heartfelt wishes of health are appreciated I'm sure, but you're only encouraging him to stay sickly! C'mon pal, cowboy-up and beat this disease!

     
  6. Anonymous 6:34 PM

    sick people who don't stay home put others at risk of illness. Even cowboys should stay home whent they're infectious. This has been a public (health) service announcement.

     
  7. Lyman 11:00 PM

    whowuzzat?

    I'm feeling better everyone, thanks for the thoughts

     
  8. Jeff 2:08 AM

    Hey, glad you're feeling better! I've finally posted a review of Funky Supervillain on my blog, and in the CBR thread. I hope it lifts your spirits.

     
  9. Lyman 8:56 AM

    you da shit Jeff!

     
  10. Anonymous 3:05 PM

    Dear Nephew.........Are you still sick? What's the Buzz from NYC?
    Love you, Aunt Carol

     
  11. KHM 4:58 PM

    Me, too. Me and your Mom were talking about how much we miss your updates today. See how the world turns about you? What are we to do with ourselves? Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn!