Bored

Enough humidity.
Enough wind.
Enough pastel clothing.
Enough hotel food.
Enough leatherly-tanned people.

I'm ready to leave Florida and go home ... fo' real!

Sunday I'll finally be headed home. Although I was home for a minute in between the NYC and FL trips it feels like I've been gone for a much longer time. I have to say Palm Beach is pretty boring. No clubs, no cheap resteraunts, no cheap shops, not many young people ... and no wifey! So yeah, I'm ready to move on.


About this entry


4 comments:

  1. Lena 1:12 PM

    That's a hilarious 'Enough' list.

    I agree. Florida can only be enjoyed in short spurts.

     
  2. Lyman 1:57 PM

    Well I can't speak for the entire state ... but Palm Beach, definately!

     
  3. KHM 2:12 PM

    I feel comfortable enough speaking of the whole state. I love Tallahassee and St. George Island. Long Boat Key is nice, too. Otherwise---bleh.

     
  4. Jeff 12:55 AM

    Hey, I'm sure all the old people are sick of you, too.

    Flaunting that "bebop" music, encouraging all the youngsters to shake their hips. And swing music! Do you know what the kids today call "swinging"? You're corrupting the future! This country's going to hell in a handbasket AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

    Go home and relax. You definitely need a vacation.