Kobe Drops 81

For those of you who haven't heard (and I'm sure there aren't many of you) Kobe Bryant scored 81 points against the Raptors the other night. This is an incredible feat. Jordan never scored that many, neither did Bird or Magic or Kareem. Some say it might be the best performance ever.

I like the Lakers and always root for them unless they are playing the Pacers, my hometown team. But I've always liked Kobe. It's been quite fashionable to diss Kobe lately with all of the drama he had with the rape accusations and all. But love him or hate him make no doubt about it he a tremendous athelete and is one his way to becoming the best ever. I only wish I'd been at that game.

I just had a couple of days off here in Palm Beach; went to the beach, went out with the boys, etc. It was fun, but I'm ready to start up again tonight so I can go home soon!

Keep watching the Lakers, y'all. You never know when Kobe's going to go off again.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. nikki 4:43 PM

    sorry. i'm petty enough to ignore the lakers until kobe is no longer playing for them. he gets props for the 81 points, though.