Picture Time

Here are some photos from my time in New York:

Me and Grover at the Macy's Parade.

Carrie and I with Garfield.

Carrie and M&Ms.

Carrie and I at Thanksgiving dinner.

Carrie and I with the boss at Thanksgiving.

Carrie in front of the tree at Rock Center.

Carrie and I at "Top of the Rock", a 360 degree view of New York from the top of the Rock Center.

Top of the Rock

Carrie at SantaLand in Macy's on 34th St.

Me at SantaLand.

With Santa.

The display windows for Macy's had little figures re-inacting scenes from Miracle on 34th St.. Here is Carrie in front of the final court room scene.

Me and Murph at Christmas dinner.

My now infamous apartment.


About this entry


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous 12:25 PM

    Gotta love the NYC pix. I love the one with Santa of course. You look like you all were having fun, even Murphy. Glad you're home for a couple of weeks at least.

    LYFE Mom

     
  2. Anonymous 12:39 PM

    Hi Nephew...Is that Ed Grimly with Carrie? A little longer and it could be. Just kidding......I like it!! Love the NYC photos. I would love to go there.....maybe in next life. ha!
    Love you, Aunt Carol

     
  3. Lyman 10:29 PM

    Next life? Why wait.

    If I do the gig again I'm going to drag you and mom both out to the big city.

     
  4. KHM 8:26 AM

    me and Rob just listened to Ode to Chubb off Woodman Style. Seriously funny, Lyman. And I LOVED hearing you sing. I'm still laughing at the lyrics. Pasta must have been thrilled.

     
  5. Lyman 10:21 AM

    He was. Loved hearing me sing? What a gal!