Addicted

I have been absolutely addicted to this game Bookworm. Click with caution, it has the potential to eat up massive amounts of your time.

I've been trying to book a CD release show here in LA, easier said than done. Being a bandleader can be rough.

Speaking of addictive games I've been playing some poker lately and doing okay for myself.

Later on today I'm taking more promo shots with my boy Vinnie. He has the impossible task of trying to make me look good, he's done it before, let's see if he can do it again.


About this entry


5 comments:

  1. Lena 10:41 AM

    Yeah, Bookworm is addictive. So is Yahoo Towers! It's like interactive tetris.

     
  2. Jeff 1:46 PM

    Damn! I'm addicted!

     
  3. Lyman 5:58 PM

    yup, PopCap can make some time-sucking games.

    My high score is 496,730

     
  4. Lyman 12:19 AM

    The key is the special bonus words. I lucked out and was hitting them one after the other.

    And it gets harder in that you're stuck with letters you can't use and if you shuffle the letters to much you'll get too many burning bricks.

     
  5. Lyman 3:19 PM

    644,250 pts.

    "Supreme Archivist"