A Good Day

I had an ideal day off today. Granted, ever day is a day off for me when I'm not on the road but this one was particularly good.

I got up early and watched the Pacers stomp the Sixers. It's not easy watching Pacers games out here on the West Coast so I'm always happy when I catch one. Then I went to the gym (yup, got another gym membership recently) where I had a good workout watching the incredible George Mason/UConn NCAA game. Afterwards I went to my buddy Pasta's for a poker game (which I lost but playing cards is always fun). Then Carrie and I joined some friends for dinner at the Valley's best BBQ place, Hoggly Woggly's. Then Pasta and I headed to Simi Valley to watch my boy Corey play hockey. I love going to his games, they are always a lot of fun. After the game we headed to a bar called Ireland's where a friend of ours runs a kareoke night. No, I did not sing, but I had a good time hanging out.

And here I am, gonna fart around on the computer for a while and hit the sack.

"I didn't have to use my A-K, I'd have to say it was a good day ..."


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. adamrodkey 5:28 AM

    ...saw the lights of the Good Year blimp,
    and it read "Ly-mans a pimp."

     
  2. Anonymous 8:32 PM

    Do you think h5n1 flu is going to be a problem ?

    I heard it would hit USA & Canada this fall.

    Is there anything to the h5n1 flu panic ?