Bush apologists, your job is getting tougher

As we all know Dubya's approval rating is at an all-time low. But this article lets us know that support for him among Republicans is diminishing as well.

Almost no one likes the job he is doing. I why it took so long for them to see the light?

And I've heard excuses for everything; it wasn't his fault the Katrina relief was botched, it wasn't his fault that he started a war based on false information, it wasn't his fault, even it's not his fault his approval numbers are low (that's a REAL stretch). I geuss the blatant crony-ism he exhibited in his Supreme Court nominations and the port security debacle that WREAKED of back-handed Arab/Bush family kickbacks finally made his own party realize that he is one helluva bad president.

***********

My busy weekend is over. I'm pretty tired. I have a few days off before heading to Houston to play with the Houston Symphony, I'm really looking forward to that.


About this entry


7 comments:

  1. Lena 8:37 AM

    I'm so glad that I stopped following the news religously. It's like a circus.

    Have fun in Houston!

     
  2. KHM 6:43 PM

    With the Houston Symphony? How did that gig come about? Sounds F-U-N!

    I just bought cheap seats to see Joshua Redman with the SFJAZZ Collective next Wed. Very psyched, I must say!

    Dubya is malevolent. He has abused presidential power and put America's security in jeopardy in so many ways. There's no end to the expletives rolling through my head. I loathe the man and I can't believe he hasn't been impeached. oh. it just makes me so angry to think of the ways he's abused this country.

     
  3. Lyman 11:34 PM

    Have fun seeing Redman, I'm sure it will be great. I'd love to see that group.

    I'm feeling you regarding Bush. The things he has gotten away with are so absurd it really tries your sanity.

     
  4. Lyman 11:34 PM

    Oh, and to answer your question, Tyrell is from Houston so he's got quite a following there. That's how the gig came about.

     
  5. KHM 8:47 AM

    hey hey---I see you and Steve are scheduled at the Birchmere in Alexandria on Sunday 4/30; you have a 5/2 gig in NYC---any chance you might hang with us for a day or so in between?

    We'll come to the show regardless but the girls would love to see you, too.

     
  6. KHM 8:50 AM

    sorry about this: did you get my previous message about tickets to see Christian McBride? In honor of your bday---too bad you won't be here to join us.

    Then again, you're prolly going to be hanging out with him in your living room soon....

     
  7. Lyman 9:53 AM

    We are playing the Birchmere, we have a gig the night before so I'm sure we'll be flying in to Alexandria that day. I'm not sure if we are going to leave the next day for NYC or wait until Tues. Either way it would be great to see you.

    And I didn't get your message about McBride.