Easter

Happy Easter everyone!

Carrie and I had some friends over for dinner after going to church. I don't know if I've mentioned it but I've developed a real love for cooking recently (probably has something to do with my love for food). We had four geusts and I cooked up a storm. I made baked chicken with sauteed squash, mushrooms, and garlic, my Aunt Mary's sweet potato casserole, aspargus with parmesan cheese, and an apple pie for desert. Carrie made deviled eggs and bread in the bread-maker. We had a feast, I'm so stuffed I want to go to the bathroom and pull a Lindsay Lohan. (was that in poor taste? good!)

Of course for you midwesterners and east coasters the day has come and passed but I hope everyone had a good holiday.


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. Special K 3:37 PM

    Mmmm... must have sweet potato casserole...

     
  2. Lena 7:17 PM

    Mmm...sauteed squash. That sounds good.