"I'm never going back to my old school ..."

Well here it is. This is the weekend I head back to Ball State to get my alumni award.

I would be more excited but I've been really busy and stressed lately working out flights, itineraries, promotion, and press releases for my CD Release Show in May. Not to mention getting a little stress about the flight this weekend and working all week long. But I am really looking forward to it. I'll be heading to Muncie (where Ball State is) on Monday, attending a luncheon and reception for myself and the other award winners (Mom and Carrie get to attend) then the convocation is that afternoon. Afterwards I'm giving a masterclass for the bass students. And that evening I'll be seeing some family that lives in Muncie. It should be a lot of fun.

I'll be back on Wednesday with a full report before heading out on a two-week East Coast trip with Tyrell on Thursday. Wish me luck.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. Lena 7:56 PM

    Do you want a medal or a monument?