Adios Grandma

Grandma Donna leaves tomorrow. We've had a pretty fun week. While most of it was simply holding and playing with Milo we have managed to run a bunch of errands, see some friends, and eat at some pretty nice places.

Milo's going to miss Grandma, she can calm him rather quickly with the butt-pat/rest-on-her-belly combo.

Then, sadly, I'm leaving Tuesday for my first tour in a month or so. I'll be out until the 24th. Carrie's good friend Kathy will be coming to L.A. on Wednesday so luckily she'll have some help with the baby for part of it.

There's a big mess of new pictures on the baby blog so check it out if you haven't yet.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. kbmulder 5:06 AM

    Oh, I bet Grandma Donna had the time of her life with little Milo. I'm so excited to come out and spend some much needed spring break time with Carrie & Milo!