Vail, CO;Red Bank, NJ

The first stop on tour was Vail. I've never really spent any time in Denver before, let alone Vail. This is what I have to say about it; very beautiful, gorgeous mountains everywhere, I don't care if I ever go back. Don't get me wrong, the place was nice enough but the altitude really got to me. The whole time I had this really dull headache and the air was so dry I felt nasty. And I could live my whole life and never put on a pair of skis and that would be fine with me. So Vail really isn't the place for Lyman.

Today brought some typical travel hell. Plane delayed 2 hrs, sit on the runway for 45 min, put in a holding pattern for a half hour after arriving, etc. But now that I'm back in a normal altitude and breathing easily I'm much happier. Plus Carrie, Milo and I just got done Skyping, thank goodness for technology. It was good seeing my boy again.


About this entry


0 comments: