Sleep

Ever since I got back from the East Coast I've been adjusted to Milo time. Like most babies he was great when he got back from the airport but now is sleeping a little less at night and is much more fussy (funny, I've never really used the word 'fussy' before having a baby). I'll do a night time feeding for Carrie and wake up at the butt crack of dawn when they do.

I went to Seattle yesterday for a one-off gig with Mr. Tyrell. I was wrecked during the day and napped every chance I got. By the time the show was over I was feeling pretty good and briefly considered having a drink with the fellahs. But we were staying at very nice Fairmont Hotel and the notion of a nice, long night of uninterrupted sleep was way too enticing.

So what happens? I can't go to sleep until 1 AM and am fully awake at 7 AM. I blame my recent coffee intake which has increased about 250% since Milo was born.

I'm home now and am not leaving for a few weeks. The next gig is in Las Vegas and will be the first stop of the Milo World Tour ... details and press conference coming soon.

But not time to rest! Taxes are due soon and that is always an ENORMOUS headache for me. And I can't even write off lil' Porkchop yet.


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. KHM 7:01 AM

    Yeah, I think I'd take a night, even alone, in my room at the Fairmont over a drink with the boys, too. Nice digs, baby. Did you take all the shampoo and conditioner home with you?

    I guess you didn't get to see George. You know you ... hug... just like him.